Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TWINS!!!

KYLEE and I are now TWINS!!!

She thinks it is so great that mommy now has glasses like she does. I've known I needed them for awhile now but really didn't want to get them. They have made a big difference and I'm sad I waited so long. I do look nerdy in them, but oh well. I'm becoming a bigger nerd each day.

The first thing Cannon said when he first saw my glasses was "where is my glasses?" I tell him his eyes are too beautiful to be behind glasses.

4 comments:

Daniel and Tonya said...

Did you dye your hair again my sister? You look so mysterious with such dark hair!

Amanda said...

Yes I did! Light in the summer...dark in the fall. :)

Anonymous said...

HEEEELLLLLOOOO HOTTIE!!! Seriously Mand! If I didn't love you so much I would totally hate you. You are just too pretty. The glasses just make you look sexy chic! I'm jealous. I want glasses.

-LP

Diane said...

I love the glasses and your hair is long! You are such a cute Mom!