Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Incredibly Super Happy Fun Weekend

After Park City we hurried to my parents house to celebrate Kylee's birthday with my family. I made homemade sweet and sour chicken per Kylee's request and it was a great meal. My family spoiled her with gifts. I'm so glad she has so many wonderful people who love her.
This is the cake she picked out. She hasn't really seen Princess and the Frog but once but I think she just really liked the colors. It was a yummy cake and the icing was whipped instead of butter cream which I LOVE.
What a goof ball.
She got some really cute dress up clothes and one outfit was a fairy. Aunt Em was Tinkerbell a few years ago for Halloween and still had her costume so like always she made Kylee's day and had so much fun with her.
Such cute little fairies!!!
Being silly together.
Something else fun that happened over the weekend was Don asked Amberlee to marry him and she said YES! (of course) He is such an awesome guy and he has really found an awesome girl. They are so cute together and we are so excited for them.
He bought her ring back in July when they went to Oregon together. It is extremely unique and beautiful. CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!
Then we finished the night with our video conference with Tonya and Daniel.
Isn't technology awesome!
It was a fun weekend and Kylee had a great birthday.
Kylee Amanda, you are seriously the best daughter a mom could ask for. I can't believe you are 4 already and am so proud of the little woman you are becoming. You bring so much love and joy into my life and I am so glad you are mine.

No comments: