Sunday, September 26, 2010

FOOTBALL WEEKEND

We spent the weekend watching a lot of FOOTBALL! Which is surprising since HOCKEY has started too...which we are very excited about. (I'm counting down the days to my first NHL game which I can't wait for!) It's fun to branch out and watch other sports too and I must admit it is fun to sit on the bench on a cool fall evening and cheer on some football players.
Friday night Gabby was dancing during half time of the Freemont vs. Layton High School football game so the kids and I went and watched. Poor Layton got their bums kicked, but it sure was fun.
Gabby did a good job dancing and my kids loved watching the game and the dancing.
Then Saturday was Weber State's Homecoming game.
Cannon was ready to go to the game.
They had a free carnival before the game and my kids LOVED walking around campus. They are so dang cute. Here's my little cheerleader.
It was a great game and we had a really fun time.
(Even more pictures on facebook)



Weber won 20-9 and there were even fireworks after the game. My kids keep asking if we are going to go again. I'm sure we will since tickets are so cheap and we have such a great time. I am glad they are so much fun to do things with and am also glad we get to make these kinds of memories together. It makes going to school much more fun and motivates me so much more to keep going and help my kids see how important (and fun) it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, this just proves how awesome you are. Any normal person would dread every second until school was done (at least, I do) but true to who you are...you find the good in everything. You know I love ya, and Kaycee said it, you ARE an inspiration and such a great example in so many ways. Great things are in your future. I'm so glad I know you.

-Livy

Anonymous said...

P.S. The Trick-Or-Treat song on your playlist is ANNOYING!!! But I can't help but smile because I remember your kids laughing so hard at it.

Amanda said...

I KNOW! That's the only reason I put it on, since my kids love it so much. It makes me smile too. My kids are so darn cute.

Thanks for all your sweet comments all the time Livy. I am glad you know me too. ;-) And I appreciate your support.