Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

What a fantastic Christmas we had this year. We must have all been very good because Santa was fabulous. The best part (as cheesy as it sounds) was just being together. I love my kids and hate being apart and having so much time off work and not having school was just awesome. I am so extremely blessed.

It was so fun to have G and G Cosper there Christmas morning.
Uncle Corey even came by.
Kylee has wanted this game for so long. We've played it about a hundred times already.
She also loves her pillow pet.
Here she is testing it out already.
I made my famous shaped pancakes breakfast.
And Uncle Corey entertained the kids And we even got to say hi to Uncle Carson when he made his Christmas phone call from his mission in Texas.
A great day for sure!

No comments: