It was fun to see Blizten and Vixen there. Guess they are touring the world making appearances before the big day.
We had a fun time riding the train...
listening to the carollers...
getting fun family pictures taken...
buying really big suckers...
making lots of memories...
learning new dances...
making useless but fun crafts...
being with our best friends...
taking silly pictures (this was Kylee's idea for a picture, she took this and the one above it all by herself)...
and visiting Father Christmas.
Kylee refused to go anywhere near Father Christmas and Cannon only came this close once he realized he had candy for him. :)
I didn't mind sitting on his lap. I need all the help with my wishes as I can get. Besides, he was sure to let us know we were his favorite of the night.
We all had a really good time...as you can tell by the fact that everyone is fast asleep on the way home. The weather was good (not too cold) and the activities were a lot of fun and it really made me excited for the holiday season. I am so thankful for school to be about done. This semester has been the worst yet. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment