Since we had family down this week it has been non-stop fun. I don't get to see my
Eisenbarth family very often and definitely don't keep in touch with them as good as I should.
Facebook has helped a lot, but nothing beats being able to spend time together. My adorable cousin Kirsten and her son Jude were so much fun to have around. I really enjoyed getting to know them more.

5 Generations

My Grandma with her
favorite grand kids. :)

We sang songs and my grandma was so much fun even though she is not feeling well at all. She sang and was sassy and so funny.

She INSISTED we sing "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer."
It made her laugh and laugh.
It was so much fun and such a precious memory.
We sang a lot of songs.

A great way to start our Christmas Celebrations.
There are many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment