Sunday, December 19, 2010

Eisenbarth Family Christmas

My family likes to draw names within my immediate family and the Sunday before Christmas is when we celebrate just as our small (but getting larger) little group. I sure love my family and grateful for them in my life.

I was doped up on pain killers.
I don't know what Em and Gabby's excuse is.

Tonya and Daniel joined us via video conference.
I love technology.

Cannon was so cute. He drew Travis's name this year and anytime anyone would ask him what he wanted for Christmas he would say "Travis." He was just happy to have drawn his name I guess. Travis loved the hats Cannon picked out for him.
It was a fun night of gifts and laughs and songs.


Thanks to some help from a good friend at work I was able to get Gabby this signed picture of Charles Kelley from Lady Antebellum. She went just a little crazy. It was awesome and I was glad I played a part in her happiness.

It was a great party!

No comments: