Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ice Skating

I have been wanting to go Ice Skating for the longest time. It's hard to do things with 2 kids when it is almost always just you by yourself. Especially if it is something where they might need your help. This weekend was my chance to go and Kylee and I had the very best time.


Is she not the cutest little skater ever?

She was very nervous at first. Then I held her hands and we skated around a couple times really fast and she was hooked. She really wanted to try by herself and loved holding on to the wall and skating around the boards.
It was such a proud moment and a precious memory I'll never forget.
I asked her if she had fun and she said "the best fun yet mom."
She asked for roller skates for Christmas and today we watched both hockey and ice skating. :)

I sure love moments like these.

No comments: