Friday, March 25, 2011

Donny Gets Married - Reception

 PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!  I couldn't help it!  Such a fun party!  So many memories and precious moments.  Just awesome.  These pictures are just some of my random favorites of the night. 




 They had a candy buffet with the candies all in Amberlee's colors.  It was so cute and a huge success with the kids.  I mean, how cute is he below eating his sucker that totally matches his outfit?  Of course, I was with him every lick wiping away the slobber so he wouldn't get anything on his vest and tie.  ;) 




We danced and danced and danced. 

CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. DON CARL EISENBARTH!
WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER.

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Such a pretty reception! I love the colors! Your kids are adorable as always. I can't believe Don is married! I totally remember him as a little boy!

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty and your kids are too cute. Good to see Curtis out and doing things again. You know I love ya and support you no matter what-always and forever!