I can't believe my sweet little brother Don is getting married! He has found such a great match in Amberlee and we are so excited to have her join our family. She is one lucky girl for sure, Don is a sweetheart.
Ranae made these cute bride and groom decorations from scratch (with the help of her cricut). And Shantell (Cody's girlfriend) made these AMAZING cupcakes and decorated them by hand as well.
Aren't they so cute!?!
Grandma Bauman, Amberlee's Mom Toni, Grandma Trussell, and Amberlee
Just a few of us girls partying it up.
My house is small so the party was very cozy. Someday I'll be rich and have a huge mansion. It just might be in the next life. ;) We played a game and ate lots of great food and had a good time visiting. March is going to be such a fun month full of wonderful moments I'm sure. We love you Amberlee!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment