Ok, kind of a lame title but I couldn't think of anything else. March has been anything but madness, it has been truly wonderful!!! So many fun things going on and I just have to start by saying how very happy I am that things have turned out the way they have. If they would have turned out the way I wanted them to, I probably would have missed out on some truly awesome experiences. I am so glad that I am were I am in my life right now and that the Lord didn't give me what I wanted. Don't get me wrong, it's been really hard and very sad but oh so awesome and rewarding and amazing at the same time. I am so thankful for the gospel. I am so thankful for repentance, and am SO thankful for family and friends who love me no matter what. Forgiving is hard, but loving is easy. So just love everyone, and you will find yourself forgiving them.
There's my preaching for the day. I must say I'm kind of on a spiritual high right now. Tuesday night my family and I went to the temple with my sweet soon-to-be sister in law Amberlee and today we went to the temple with my adorable little brother Cody. I haven't been in a long time, and neither had Curtis, and neither had my sweet Aunt Darla. All 3 of us have had quite the few years and it was truly an amazing experience to be together in the temple.
He is going to be such a wonderful missionary and I know there are many blessings in store for him.






No comments:
Post a Comment