Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snow Much Fun!!!

I am TOTALLYSUMMER girl.  Winter has never been that great in my opinion.  Once Christmas is over, I'm sick of snow and ready for spring.  I want warmth, flip flops, sun, and preferably a beach.  (Don't know why I live in Utah)  A hockey rink is the only cold place I want to be. 

This winter has been especially wet.  Lots and lots of snow storms.  March is here and the snow is still falling and all I can say is I DON'T CARE!  Believe it or not, I have really come to love the snow and have LOVED this winter!!!  We have had SNOW MUCH FUN!!!

My kids love to play in the snow!  It can be freezing and the wind can be blowing like crazy and Kylee will still want to go outside.  They are just always so much fun no matter what we do.   
My kids aren't the only ones who love the snow.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have become a lover of the white stuff!  The reason why is one long word... SNOWBOARDING!!!

I always hated that I live in Utah and have never taken advantage of the amazing ski slopes we have here.  When we went to Park City Mountain Resort for Kylee's birthday I vowed I would come back this winter and at least try to either ski or snowboard. 
Park City - One of my favorite places in Utah.  PCMR is AMAZING!  I know I can't really compare it to any other ski resort, but it has been so much fun each time I have gone there.  The staff is awesome, the slopes are awesome, the food is awesome.  It's just awesome. 
The first day Josh (our instructor) gave us a ton of great tips and made us laugh a billion times.  Once I got the basics down, there was no stopping me. 
We boarded, and boarded, and boarded some more. 


I was seriously so exhausted by the end.  My legs wouldn't even hold me up anymore.  I will be boarding as much as possible before this season ends (I am going again this weekend).  I'm hoping to find a great deal on a cute board  since the season is coming to an end and if so then I will for sure be getting some season passes next year so if you are one of those people who have been boarding for years ---shame on you for not telling me how fun it was!  But more importantly, let me know where you board and where is good.

No comments: