Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July (In Oregon)

On the 4th of July we woke up and enjoyed a fun pancake breakfast outside at Tonya's church with her ward.  It was free and delicious and fun.  Then we stopped by the park she used to live by.  The last time I was in Oregon with my kids, they LOVED this park.  And...they still DO.  :) 

The big kids loved the park too. 

It has the most amazing view of the lake.  I wish I lived here. 

After some play time we went home and Gabby painted our faces all patriotic like. 


We did a BBQ for dinner that night and played on the beach every spare moment we got. 


Then we headed down to the Bay to stake a spot out for fireworks.  There were A LOT of people at the bay (of course) but it was a lot of fun. 





Watching the fireworks go off out over the ocean was awesome.  
The best firework show I've ever seen.  

I'm so thankful for this beautiful world and for the freedom I have.  
I'm so thankful for the men and women who fight to defend that freedom.  

GOD BLESS AMERICA!


No comments: