Thursday was our "free" day.
Every family was free to do whatever they wanted.
I couldn't wait to take my kids to Driftcreek Falls. It's an amazing hike (aren't they all).
We were happy that Bailey, Em, Cody, and Shantell all decided to join us.
I know they would love the big trees and the fun waterfall and the awesome...
BRIDGE!
When we started the hike Cannon asked me where we were hiking to. I told him we were going to hike to a really cool bridge. He then asked me "does a troll live under it?". It made us laugh.
We hike down to the stream and got another cool view of the bridge and enjoyed a snack before making the hike back to the car. This hike is actually deceiving because getting to the falls is a piece of cake. It's all down hill. Hiking back to your car seems to take much longer.
It's an awesome hike though and still one of my favorites.
That night we enjoyed a yummy sloppy joe dinner courtesy of Don & Amberlee and then laughed our butts off watching an old VHS of Angela Landsbury "working out." It was a memory I will cherish forever and never forget.









No comments:
Post a Comment