The 4th of July is definitely my favorite holiday. I love the parades, the flags everywhere, the heat (yes..the heat), the activities, and of course the fireworks. I feel so blessed to live in the land of the free. I really love this country and I really love the little country city I live in. They put on a great parade and it is literally behind my house, and the fireworks are just around the corner, so we don't even have to get in our car the whole day. We just hang out in our air conditioned home between the festivities and it is a great time. Curtis had to work all day so it was fun to have my family around to hang out with.
I seriously love the country feeling of my city. I hope it stays that way forever.
Between activities Cannon decided he was going to pull out his second bottom tooth. Again he pulled it out all on his own without a single tear.
Such a cute toothless grin.
Our city shoots the fireworks off to music. It's so fun. They also show a movie in the park after the fireworks. It's such a great city to live in.
I really am proud to be an American.
God Bless the USA!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment