Friday, December 12, 2014

Diamond Head

There are a lot of things to do in Oahu and we didn't have much time.  I really wanted to hike Diamond Head and I am really glad that is what we decided to do.  It was an awesome hike with amazing views and a lot of fun.  




There were A LOT of stairs.  
It was a great workout.  


I'm not sure I've ever been that high before, but I honestly don't know.  :)  

The view from the top was awesome.   



Pictures don't do it justice.  It was breath taking and incredible.  

Our friend Chick has family in Hawaii and his cute daughter Tia met us at Diamond Head and lead us on the hike.  She was a lot of fun to talk to and answered all our crazy questions about the locals and such.  It was super fun to hang out with her.  








Probably one of my most favorite hikes ever.  So beautiful and so fun!!!

No comments: