MY BABY IS 7!!!
Time is flying by way too fast.
Gosh he is a cute kid!
Cannon picked Krispy Kreme for his birthday...again.
He has the cutest personality. He really makes me laugh!
Since Cannon has yet to have a friend party and Kylee has now had two, I thought it was only fair he get to have a big bash this year. I asked him what he wanted to do and he picked going to Classic Fun Center in Layton. It ended up being an awesome day. The facility did a great job on his party and took care of everything. I just had to pay...which was extremely nice and way less stressful for me.
I love to see my kids with their friends and to see how other kids love them. Cannon is so easy to love and it was no surprise when he had a great group of boys show up to his party. What was a surprise was one of the boys being the son of a kid I grew up with. It is a very small world.
Kylee liked being the only girl for once. Sabrina was there too, but she wouldn't hold still long enough for a picture.
When all was said and done Cannon told me it was the best birthday he had ever had.










No comments:
Post a Comment