April started a little rocky with another trip to the ER. Lame kidney's. However, the rest of the month totally rocked!!!
I REALLY LOVE GOLF!
It's probably the only sport I have ever been good at...and when I say good I mean I always shoot below 100. :)
I love that it's outside and how beautiful the courses are. I love that you get to do it with other people and socialize and just hang out while you are getting exercise and enjoying nature. I love that Curtis loves it too and that we do it together. My kids are taking lessons this summer and I hope it will be something we will do as a family the rest of our lives.
I really enjoyed watching the masters this year.
I love seeing movies with my kids at the "lay down" theater. We honestly haven't missed a kid movie there since it opened. I love sharing a seat with my kids and snuggling them both. It's heaven to me.
Playoff hockey is so much fun to watch. The only thing better is Olympic hockey.
LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
Kylee has been struggling lately and as an incentive for going to school and not coming home I promised her a sleep-over with friends. She met her goal and a party was planned. Little did I know she would invite so many girls and all of them would say yes to coming. I thought most families didn't do sleep-overs any more or wouldn't feel comfortable letting their kids sleep over at someones house they didn't know. I was wrong. The next thing I knew I had 6 kids in my house and just me to entertain them.
Luckily they are all really cute kids and we had a way fun night.
We made ice cream sundae's
Did a "photo shoot"
And watched movies and camped out downstairs. It was a very fun night. I told Kylee that next time the limit was 2 girls at a time though. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment