One beautiful spring morning Kylee and I woke up and decided we wanted to take the morning and go on a "GIRL HIKE". We geared up and started up Adam's Canyon. Our usual Adam's Canyon hike just involves a quick jaunt to the small waterfall and a picnic, but my Kylee girl is quite the hiker and she wanted to make the big hike all the way to the BIG waterfall. So we set out on our hike with a lunch in our backpack and it was an awesome time.
We completely wore Minnie out. This was her before we even left the parking lot.
Not even 3 days later and we had a crazy spring snow storm. I had arranged to spend my morning with some work buddies hiking. When I got to my buddies house and he tried to tell me we weren't going now because of the snow I was NOT having any of those lame excuses.
We geared up again in our warmest clothes and waterproof shoes and hit to the mountain.
It was so BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Probably one of my favorite hikes to date.
We didn't even get cold. It was fantastic and an awesome SPRING HIKE!


















No comments:
Post a Comment