Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy birthday to me

I woke up my birthday morning to find Kylee had wrote out HAPPY BIRTHDAY on post-it notes and stuck it to my door.  It was so cute.  I loved it!


Curtis got me 35 roses...one for every year of my life.  I can't believe I'm 35!!!
I honestly wouldn't have it any other way!



My kids made me homemade cards and gifts and they were the sweetest things ever.  I am so lucky to have such amazing and sweet children.  

My friends at work all made me feel extremely loved and special all day long.  My carpool buddies took me to breakfast on the way to work, out to lunch during work, and told everyone we saw it was my birthday.  They are great people and I am so lucky to work with them.  I can do any job as long as they are with me.  

My sweet friend Janina made me my favorite Oreo cupcakes and it was an absolute perfect birthday.  


Curtis and I had a discussion the other day...he asked me if I could go back in time...would I change anything?  I thought about it and decided I absolutely wouldn't change a thing.  I honestly have no regrets in my life and am very proud and happy with who I am and what I've done.  I hope this doesn't sound like bragging...I'm just very content.  I really have a simple life.  I've had a lot of hard times too, lots of challenges and sadness.  In the end though, they have led me to where I am.  At the end of the day I have amazing friends, family, and a great life.  I am blessed and happy.    

No comments: