Day 4's fun started with a quick jaunt to Central Park. I know that park is in the name...but I was not prepared for just how beautiful it would be. I mean it's in the middle of this big, kinda gross, city. And it's huge and green and well maintained and full of people. It was one of my favorite parts of the whole city.
Seriously so pretty.
The beauty of this world never stops amazing me.
One of the things Curtis really wanted to do was go to the top of the Empire State Building.
So we traveled 86 floors up and looked out over the city.
It was very windy at the top, but very cool.
And very high. I tried to take this photo so you could see how high up we really were and it made my stomach drop when I put my hand out to take it. Scary high.
It was a neat experience and I was glad we could make that happen for Curtis.
That night we went to another broadway play. Les Mis and Phantom have both been my favorites always, so it was incredible to see my favorite musicals of all time on the real broadway stage.













No comments:
Post a Comment