We didn't get to celebrate like we wanted (our original plan was to take a cruise our 5th anniversary) but being together to welcome Cannon here was even better. It's amazing how life changes in 5 years. Here's just a few random facts and pictures of our time together. (Someone needs to show me how to do a slide show.)
How long we dated = 7 months
How long we've known each other = 16 years!
Who proposed = He did
Engaged = January 13, 2003
Married = May 1, 2003 (Bountiful Temple)
Places we've traveled together =Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman Island, Roatan Honduras, Washington DC, Virginia, San Fransisco, Sacramento, Oakland, LA, Orlando, Miami, Las Vegas.
Kids = 2 of the cutest kids ever
Pets = 2, Annie (our dog) and Nimrod (our lizard), both who have passed away.
Times we've moved = 8 (WAY TOO MANY!)
Our Song = Sweetest Thing, by U2






Thanks for 5 great years Curtis! Can't wait to see what the next 5 years bring us! :)

3 comments:
So sweet!!!!!!!! You two are adorable and look so cute together! How is the new baby and juggling 2 kids? I KNOW you are doing a great job, because you are just simply amazing!!! Congrats on 5 wonderful years!
So cute! I can't believe that you've been married for 5 years... Congrats on the last 5 year!
Congratulations on give years!!!! You guys have traveled so many places together I am jealous! What a cute couple you are! Oh and.. I didn't know Annie passed away :(
Post a Comment