You can imagine that after months of being on bed rest before Cannon came and recuperating from having my gallbladder removed after he was here, I was VERY much ready to do something fun this weekend. Curtis suggested we go to the Drive-In and it was the perfect idea. We saw "Chronicle's of Narnia: Prince Caspian" and "Nims Island." My whole family came along (except for Cody who had to go to MORP instead, poor guy) and it turned out to be a really fun family activity. I was a little nervous taking our children as Kylee doesn't sit through movies yet, but it worked out perfect. She thought it was so fun to be outside in her PJ's playing in the back of the truck and just to be with everybody. By the time the movie started, she was ready to go to sleep. Both her and Cannon slept through the movies, which allowed Curtis and I to just enjoy being together, holding our beautiful children, and watching a movie together. The weather was perfect, the movies were both really good, we had lots of yummy junk food, and were with our family. What more can you ask for?
Kylee playing with Bailey. Curtis does such a great job making the back of our truck bed SUPER comfy.
Kylee loved playing in the cars and pretending like she was driving.

2 comments:
I love going to the Drive Inn. It's the only movie theater we can take Ava. I am with you, I am so excited for it to get warm... Loves
Those mascara pictures are hilarious! it's amazing what you start catching them doing, isn't it?!?! hold on to your hat sister because it only gets worse :) How fun that the drive in turned out so well. cannon is sure a cutie. love the chubby cheeks! and kylee is a doll. conner is obsessed with "driving" in the cars too!
Post a Comment