I have been pretty blessed with very good children. Both Kylee and Cannon have been the sweetest babies and slept well early on. I get about 5 hours of sleep before he wakes up and he just is so content all the time (unless of course he's hungry).
As Kylee is getting closer to being 2 she is starting to be a little more defiant, VERY independent, and seems to test my patience more each day. I've never worried too much about her getting into things because she's always been really good to just play with her toys and listen when I tell her no. But now...if I can't see or hear her, chances are, she's into something she shouldn't be.
A while ago she unrolled toilet paper, dipped it in the toilet, and had SPIT BALLS (or toilet balls in this case) all over the wall, floor, pretty much the whole bathroom. Luckily the toilet had recently been cleaned, but still that is REALLY gross!
Then the other day I had put Cannon in his swing and Kylee was in her room playing with toys, so I thought it was the perfect time to get emails and such done for work. I could hear her in Cannon's room saying "pretty" and thought I'd better go in and check to make sure she wasn't poking him in the eyes or something...and this is what I found.

No comments:
Post a Comment