Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!



This post is a little late...sorry Jen! I just wanted to wish my good friend Jen a very happy birthday! I was lucky enough almost 8 years ago to go to work at American Investment Bank with some of the most fun and cute girls I have ever met. Even though it's been about 3 years since we all worked together, we still keep in touch and try to get together as much as possible, and I am very grateful for that.


Jen is one of these sweet girls. She is such a great friend. She is the kind of friend that remembers everyones birthdays and even their kids birthdays. She is always so thoughtful and kind. I wouldn't have hardly any maternity clothes or clothes for Cannon if it weren't for her generous spirit and thoughtfulness. She is just such a great example to me in all that she does. She has 2 under 2 just like me, although her husband is in the military and often countries away. She is just amazing. I'm so lucky to know her.


Hope you had a great birthday Jen! Thanks for being my friend!

1 comment:

gunnarson said...

Thanks Mandy!!!! You are so sweet and thoughtful and that really meant a lot to read. Unfortunately for me I do remember way too many birthdays and then get my feelings hurt when lots of people (all of my in-laws!) forget mine. I need to work on that! You are such a great friend and I am so happy to have you in my life. I know we don't live super close, but just know if you need anything I am here! Thanks again. That made me get teary eyed and I really appreciated it! Hope you're feeling better.