Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Mess

I've never been one to buy hair product from the salon. I've always considered it a "luxury" and maybe even a little bit of a rip off. (Mainly because I expect the product to just make my hair beautiful without me putting any effort in, and am usually disappointed it doesn't.) But this last visit I decided to buy a small bottle of some hair creme that is supposed to help the new natural wave I all the sudden have in my hair (thanks to pregnancy I guess).
I haven't had much of a chance to try it, but Kylee has. She managed to get the lid off and I don't know how she knew just what to do with it, but she did.

Luckily there is still about half the bottle left, but it makes me sad to think of all the wasted product I washed out of Kylee's hair that night.
It took some serious scrubbing with the shampoo to get it all out of her hair. Oh well, no use crying over wasted hair products.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my LOL... I know I shouldn't laugh but that was so funny! What a sweet little girl she is....

Lynch said...

Cute!!! I know exactly what you went through. Noah loves hair product! He's just like his dad!! Your blog is so cute! And what a cute family you have. We need to hang out soon!!!