Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cannon

If this first month is any indication of what kind of child Cannon is going to be, then I would just have to say WONDERFUL! He is just the sweetest little guy and is always so content. Even when he cries, he just cries for a little bit to let you know he needs you, then sits patiently and waits for you to come get him. This has been a real blessing as I have been still trying to recover from surgery. He has had a few tummy aches that have made him miserable, (mom just can't resist the chocolate) but for the most part, I can't complain at all. He sleeps really well at night and I'm just feeling like the luckiest mom alive.


Here are some recent pictures of our cute little guy.


What an angel





Will those eyes be blue or brown? So far, I'm betting blue, as they don't quite look dark enough to go brown. But they could go hazel like Kylee's have. We'll just have to wait and see!
His shirt says it all. ADORABLE!
Here's a little video of tummy time. Cannon is starting to make the cutest noises. He has smiled a couple times, but then has passed gas right after, so I don't think they have been true smiles yet. He is SO strong. He tries to stand up when you hold him and he already holds his head pretty well.


2 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute! I am so baby hungry right now. We are hoping to get pregnant soon after the wedding!

raybee... said...

He's very sweet, Mandalay Bay! :)