Cannon had his 4 month check-up today. Of course I had both kids with me and while we were waiting for the doctor Kylee was dancing around the exam room. Cannon thought she was so funny and just laughed and laughed at her. It was such a sweet moment. I wish I could have recorded it so that when they are older and fighting all the time I can help them remember that they used to adore one another.
Dr. Pruitt said he has never seen a baby with such BEAUTIFUL eyelashes before. I hear it all the time and it never gets old. It's the first thing everyone notices about Cannon. I never tire of looking at him. His smile just melts my heart. In fact, some days I feel like it is his smile that keeps me from having a complete breakdown. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet baby. I know I am so lucky.
He again had shots and he again just cried for a little bit. I picked him up off the table and he snuggled right into me and calmed right down. Although he was fussy a lot of the night, just wanting to be held, and I wouldn't mind at all except I had so much work to get done. In fact tonight he keeps waking up and whimpering a little, but I go in and hold his hand and he goes right back to sleep. I don't think there is anything comparable to that. Knowing he just wanted me near for even a second. It feels so awesome to be loved that much.
Here's his 4 months stats (although we were a little late)
Weight: 16.8 lbs.
Height: 26.4 in.
Head: 17 in.

6 comments:
Wow, I guess I didn't notice when I saw him at Mimi's but he does have gorgeous eyelashes!
He is so darn cute. His eyelashes are even more beautiful in person then these pictures show. You do have about the cutest kids out there. ;-)
I hope you know I love you and am here for you if you need ANYTHING! You're always in my prayers. I just want you to be happy!
Oh, that beautiful Cannon! He can come play Rock Band again with us anytime!
He is just adorable! They grow so fast! Where are you living now?
What a cute guy!
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I love the picture of you and Kylie looking through the fence...you are both gorgeous!!!
Mandy,
I finally got around to blogging again. Thanks for finding me. I haven't had much time to look at your blog, but it looks like you had another baby. Congratulations! We'll talk more.
Michelle
Post a Comment