Sunday, September 7, 2008

Island Park

I feel like I haven't posted in forever. We spent all this past week in Island Park with the Cosper family. It was one of those vacations where you come home feeling like you need a vacation. ;-) We did manage to have some fun times and we saw a lot of beautiful country and a lot of animals. I have a TON of pictures, in which I am in the process of downloading and making a slide show, but just to give you a preview of some of our activities and a to share a few of my absolute favorites...here you go.










More to come...

3 comments:

Lynch said...

That looks like so much fun. I hope everything is going good with you!

Aimee said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Miss you!!!!

Jill said...

It is soooo beautiful up there. One of the best places on earth. Too bad it wasn't a complete vacation for ya...?? Hope you had a good time though!