Kylee is 2 today! I know this sounds so cliche, but I really can't believe she's growing up so fast. It's amazing what a difference a couple years makes. She is SO smart and just brings me so much joy everyday. She is really our miracle and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for her. She has the cutest personality and keeps us all laughing.
Look how fast the time goes and just how quickly she has grown into a little girl. I could make a list a thousand miles long about all the things I love about her, but here are just a few:
Her laugh
Her smile
Her eyes
Her curly hair
Her politeness (she's very good at saying "please" and "thank you")
Her kindness
Her hugs and kisses
Her imagination
When she sings and dances
When she recognizes Jesus and sings Primary Songs
How perceptive and smart she is
The way she makes me happy even in the saddest moments.
She's such a great daughter and the light of my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KY! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Kylee!! Yay for September birthdays! We're the coolest.
ps. I just got your movie quote. I've been thinking about it since you put it up and couldn't remember. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days right?
Yeah! Happy birthday Kylee! :)
Happy Birthday Kylee!! WHat a cutie!!
IT is so true, not cliche. In my expirience it only goes FASTER AND FASTER the older they get. It is times like these when we wish we were closer.(although we might be able to fix that sooner than later)HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE. We will try to call and sing to you later today:)
Love Aunt Stacy, Uncle Craig, McKay, Tayleigh, Camdyn and Brylynn
Happy B-day! I keep thinking she's older than Aidan, cause she looks like it and acts like it (to me anyway when reading your blog). How are things going for you?
Happy birthday Kylee!
My little boy's birthday is today too1 He is 3. And yes the time does fly by so much faster than you'd expect! Cherish those moments!
Post a Comment