Monday, September 8, 2008

Yellowstone

We did have a nice time enjoying some of the beauty of the earth this past week. I had only been to Yellowstone once before, just driving through it on the way home from Montana, so I was really excited. I was not disappointed. The park is BEAUTIFUL and our Cabin was AWESOME (however noisy...making it hard for babies to sleep...making ornery babies).

Some of my favorite things about the trip were: Bear World, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Old Faithful, running every morning (almost), being with my kids all day, the hot tub, playing games at night.

Some of my least favorite things about the trip: STOMACH FLU! Pretty much everyone got it...even Cannon. (I don't know how many of you have watched a 4 month old throw up, but it breaks your heart.) Also...ornery, grumpy, party poopers.

Thanks Craig and Debbie for putting so much effort in to getting us all together.

2 comments:

Xander Man said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I loved the pictures of Yellowstone, wish I could go there now!!!

Aimee said...

I am glad that I am not the only one having a pity party right now. We definately need to get together :)!

I love seeing picture of Yellowstone. I looks like you and your family and such a great time!