I know I've said it MANY times, but Kylee never stops amazing me. The other day I had put Cannon in his swing and not much later hear Kylee saying "WEE!" I figured she was just in there pushing him extra hard (something she loves to do) but instead walked in to find her swinging WITH Cannon. I just don't even know how she figured out to climb on the back of the swing and sit on the tiny little bar back there, but she did and it worked great.
The little bar she sat on.
And last but not least, I thought I would share this cute video we took while we were up in Yellowstone. Kylee is really good at singing her ABC's, although this is the best I've actually done at documenting it. When ever the camera comes on she gets more interested in it then in performing for me, but she did a pretty good job for a 2 year old.

1 comment:
Aidan did the bath thing too. I love the video.
Post a Comment