Whenever Kylee hears we are going to watch football, she insists on wearing the cheerleader outfit we bought for her before she was even born. It finally fits her this year (which boggles my mind because I remember thinking it would be a long time before it would) and it has now become a game day tradition. I don't even know how she learned the 2 things even go together, but she did. She absolutely loves to dance and be thrown up in the air, so who knows, maybe this is the start of something. :)
Shaking her booty ("Shake your booty" is something she loves to say).
Throwing the ball around.
OH NO! It's coming right at me. (Isn't this picture cool? The ball looks transparent)
I love this picture because it shows just how curly her hair is. I love that she has naturally curly hair. As it's getting longer, it's relaxing a lot and I'm sure the first time we cut it, a lot of the curl will be gone, but I'm loving it in the meantime.

4 comments:
She is just too cute!
What an adorable cheerleader :) I love that she says "shake your booty!!" Tanner says that all the time too...it is HILARIOUS!!
Go fight win!
Ok so I remember when you bought the cheerleader outfit! I LOVE her curls, so cute!
So sweet!!!
What a cutie...she must get it from her cute mom!
Post a Comment