Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for
Sesame Street!
I think this is one of the best things ever created. Not just the magic of the puppetry or the creativity of their shows, but how educational it really is. And it really isn't that bad to watch as an adult either. I don't think there is a show that doesn't make me laugh.
And I honestly don't know how I would get any work done from home without it. I don't feel too guilty letting Kylee watch a show or 2 during the day, especially when it helps teach her so many great things. It is about the only thing that keeps her attention. It is pure genius in my opinion!

Which brings me to my next thing I am SO thankful for.
MY JOB!
I know that most mom's don't get to work from home like I do. I really love my job and the people I work with and the things I get to be a part of. I am thankful for the insurance and money it provides me. They have been life savers. I am thankful for the opportunity to get out of the house 2 days a week, although it gets stressful and I do miss my little ones terribly. If I didn't have such a good babysitter (thanks mom) I couldn't do it, so I'm INCREDIBLY thankful for that as well.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Camdyn agrees with the Sesame Street comment. "It's the only thing Bry will let me watch" she actually turns the tv off if she doesn't like what is on. What a true COSPER.. If she doesn't like it then nobody else will:):):):):)
We MIGHT be coming to visit next weekend to bring apollo to Steven and Sage. I will call ya. I better go Camdyn is unwrapping and smelling eveything in the trick or treat bowl.Stacy

Aimee said...

I so agree with you on everything you've posted about being thankful for. I can't wait till our little get together so I can see everyone!