Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm Thankful

This morning I am ESPECIALLY thankful for
MY HEALTH!


I have had my share of health problems through out my life, but all in all I have been VERY lucky. Recently a friend from work lost her husband. He had fought a chronic illness most of his life. I can't even imagine! And my heart aches with my friends and family out there with health issues, especially those trying so hard to have babies. I realize everyday how lucky I am to have my 2 little ones. I know we all have our burdens to bear and I'll admit having my gall bladder removed has caused me to change the way I eat and fighting allergies right now is very annoying and slightly uncomfortable, but I will GLADLY take them and I am EXTREMELY THANKFUL for my health and the health of my kids.

May HEALTH and HAPPINESS be yours this winter season!

No comments: