And not just for my kids...I will admit I LOVE TAKING NAPS! Nothing energizes me more then a quick cat nap with the kids. (Isn't Kylee so cute. She fell asleep in Cannon's bouncer chair, which is better then when she fell asleep in his WAY TOO SMALL exersaucer at my parents house).
I recently read the blog of a mother who was struggling with her toddler's sleep habits and my heart goes out to her. I realize I have been VERY lucky with my kids. They have both slept through the night early on (by 4 weeks they would sleep 6 hours no problem) and so far Kylee has been great. She has had her nights where she has woke up at 2 or 3 and crawled into bed with us, but they have been few and far between, so I don't worry too much about it. And she is great to put to bed most of the time, especially if you do it right (the same routine every night and we have to be at our house).
Sleep deprivation is a hard thing to have to try to live with and I'm THANKFUL and CHERISH my good nights rest.
Here's wishing you sweet dreams tonight.

4 comments:
Kylee is just adorable!! I LOVE naps too. I would totally take one everyday if I could :)
So cute... and I LOVE naps too! However, Ava has decided that she doesn't want to nap anymore and I'm so sad about that especially since she gets really cranky about 7:00pm if she doesn't have one.
We have definately had our ups and downs with kids sleeping. We are currently doing very well and all sleeping. I am SO thankful as well! I hope you have sweet dreams tonight too!
You have the cutest family. I'm not a napper, but luckily my children liked naps.
Post a Comment