Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dog Sitting

My cousin Holly asked us to watch her dog Buddah for her while they were in Florida for a little over a week. I was worried about the kids and if they would kill him and how he would act around them, but actually he was a GREAT dog and the kids just loved him. It turned out to be a pretty fun time.

Sometimes I would ALMOST wish we actually had a dog.

I was still happy when he got to go home though.
Even though he did play really well with the kids.

And was a good dog.

This picture has nothing to do with the subject of the post, I just thought it was cute and wanted to share it. I sure do love my kids!

1 comment:

Lynch said...

You are so cute Mandy! Sometimes I wish we had a dog too....and then I come back to reality. That looks like it was fun!