Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Celebration

We had such a fun New Year's Eve party at our house, which I might add was AWESOME for my kid's sake. They had their own toys and beds to get into and it made the night much more enjoyable for me. :) Plus my mom wasn't feeling well so I was happy to take up the hostess responsibilities. We had a lot of great food and fun things to do, so hopefully everyone had a good time.
Wearing our festive hats we wear every year.

Gabby was ready to party!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Em and Jon

Bailey and Donny

Some of the fun things we did were...
Danced and sang to Mamma Mia
(I'd just like to add that my family has always LOVED ABBA, even before Mamma Mia was a musical.)

Played Games
(Gabriel brought over "Hungry, Hungry, Hippos" and Kylee was in HEAVEN)

Drank Sparkling Cider

Maybe TOO MUCH Sparkling Cider!
What a silly guy...
Like Father like Son...
Cannon was a trooper and stayed up until about 9:30.
Kylee on the other hand was up until about 1:00 in the morning. She was even still a lot of fun and not cranky or anything. Luckily, both kids slept in the next morning.
Kylee got pushed around in Grandma's wheel chair.
(I love how Kylee's glasses are falling off her face. It totally adds to the old lady in a wheel chair look)

Played lots of Wii

And just had a great time being together.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I love the Kylee funnies in the column on the right. She is so precious! Happy new year, dearest friend! I love you!

Michelle said...

You really know how to party.

Amber Thompson said...

I always saw Curtis for a closet alcoholic LOL