Friday, January 30, 2009

9 Months Old

Cannon had his 9 month wellness check today. He got 4 compliments on his gorgeous eyes just during the hour we were at the doctors..and yet I never tire of hearing how beautiful my baby boy is. (Sorry...I know I'm totally bragging)
Here are a few things Cannon loves...
EATING!
Anything and everything. You know how most kids don't like peas, or squash or there is always at least one thing they will spit out or pull a face when they eat...well NOT CANNON. I have yet to find anything this kid won't eat. And he already LOVES to do it himself, as you can tell. Which usually leads to the next thing he loves...BATHS!
With or without Kylee, he enjoys SPLASHING and STANDING in the tub, both of which can really drive mommy crazy sometimes.

He loves doing anything with his big sister, but he especially loves building block towers...
and of course knocking them down too.

He pulls himself up to everything and even started climbing the stairs. I've since put all the baby gates up :( and have started watching him much closer, since he is much more mobile now and into everything. He loves to walk with someone holding his hands and just seems to be growing too fast. He is still the sweetest, happiest little guy I've ever met.

Here are his stats:

Weight: 20.6 lbs. (50%)
Height: 29 in. (75%)
Head: 18 in. (60%)
Cuteness: OFF THE CHARTS!

3 comments:

Keri said...

What a cutie!!!

L said...

I LOVE that cute little guy!

You are quitting work??? We need to chat! I need an update here!

Xander Man said...

I agree he has gorgeous eyes..any girl would die for those eyelashes!