While my sister and her husband were in town we decided we should try to get a family picture of us all together. The only problem was we waited until pretty much the very last minute of the very last day to do it...which meant ornery kids and bad lighting.
Oh well...at least we got some pictures.
Trav and his family
Tonya made Cannon this TOTALLY AWESOME and AMAZING blanket that looks just like a football field. Curtis of course LOVES it too!

4 comments:
ahh...I love all the family photos. So good to see everyone. Cutest blanket ever too!
Your hair looks darker... I love it! What cute kids you have. I am so proud of Kylee for potty training. Conner goes in the toilet all the time, but I am still not totally ready for it yet! I am not ready for a big boy bed either. I'll get around to it one of these days! Looks like you all had Happy Holidays! We need to plan a spring get together here in a couple of months. Miss ya!
We need to do the family picture thing, too. It's been a while!
I had a great time seeing you over the holidays! When are we getting together again? You look fabulous!
I love checking in on you and your little family!
What a cool blanket! And it's decided...you are gorgeous!
Post a Comment