Recently she found Daddy's "For Deposit Only" stamp for his checks and decided to stamp it on her face. She then came in to tell me she had put on some "wipstick".
We talked (again) about how we don't play in Daddy's office and always have mommy help with your lipstick and makeup.
Kylee is also at that hard age where naps are starting to get to be a problem. She still needs them, but not until later in the afternoon and then I usually end up waking her up so she doesn't stay up all night and then she's kind of grouchy and just not very fun to be around. But it seems like if she doesn't get one, she will just CRASH somewhere. Like right in the middle of the floor.

2 comments:
Love the "wipstick" picture. She is so darling!
Your blog is seriously one of my favorites because Kylee is so flippin cute and you are so awesome. It always makes me happy coming to your blog. Thanks. I know most of my enjoyment is at your expense, but I love it!
Post a Comment