I hate health problems. They suck!
Although I have definitely had my fair share, I have realized lately that I am so very blessed!!! I would MUCH rather have health problems than watch my kids suffer with health problems. A co-worker of mine is watching his 3 month old baby go through all kinds of tests, an operation, and most likely a liver transplant down the road and I just can't imagine how hard that would be to watch as a parent. This whole week I have come home from work and just hugged and hugged my kids.
They are both healthy and happy.
I am so blessed!
Tonight as Kylee and Cannon were playing together I overheard this conversation:
I am so blessed!
Tonight as Kylee and Cannon were playing together I overheard this conversation:
Cannon: "Bad guys go poop!"
Kylee: "Everybody poops Cannon."
They just crack me up.
I am so thankful for these sweet little spirits in my life!
SIDE NOTE 2/3/2011: I totally jinxed myself by writing this post. Kylee and Cannon both came down with horrible colds last night that kept them both up coughing and crying most the night. Granted, we are still blessed, but I guess that will teach me to brag. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment