26 years ago today my sweet little brother was born. I remember my Grandma Hebdon coming to my house and helping me fill out my valentine's for school while my mom was in the hospital. I had been the baby for 5 years so I was really excited to have a little brother to play with.
Donny is the sweetest guy. He is so tender hearted and genuinely cares about everyone. He is incredibly smart and incredibly humble.
He is always making me laugh and has the best sense of humor. He is always so happy and you can't help but be happy when you are around him.
So many people tell me that Cannon reminds them of Donny and I love it. I hope Cannon grows up to have Don's heart, humor, and brains. Cannon absolutely loves his Uncle Donny.
Amberlee is one lucky girl and we are so glad she will soon be part of our family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:
Post a Comment