Today my littlest brother Cody got his Mission Call.
It was so exciting to get together to watch him open this exciting letter.
We really love Cody. He has been our babysitter these past few weeks while my mom has been trying to recover from some horrible health issues (more on that later). My kids adore him and I am so lucky to have him for my brother.
Cody Ray Eisenbarth has been called to serve in the Birmingham, Alabama Mission - Spanish Speaking. I told him he would thank my kids for making him watch Dora and Diego with them all the time. :)
I love my family and am so blessed to have such great friends and examples in my siblings. I know that Cody will be such a great missionary and I am so very proud of him and his decision to serve the Lord.







2 comments:
Mandy, that is so exciting! And what crazy timing, we are waiting for my nephew Ty to get his call. We think it might be in the mail today!
I'm sure any brother of yours will make a great missionary and be great example of his family and church! Congratulations!
yay for cody! Tell him congrats! It's always fun to have a missionary in the family.
Post a Comment