Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kylee the Photographer

I know I shouldn't let my 4 year old play with my pretty expensive SLR camera, but the truth is she does a great job taking pictures and is very careful with it.  Most the time I am watching her play with it but today as I was uploading pictures from my memory card I came across a few I knew I didn't take.  When I asked Kylee she said "I just wanted to be a photographer like you mom."  Little does she know I am no photographer at all.  In fact, I think she is more creative and has much more natural talent for it than I do.  These are just 2 recent pictures she took.  I didn't edit them at all. 



She is such a cutie pie.  I just adore her with all my heart. 
(This photo I did edit)

No comments: