Monday, February 14, 2011

Memory Monday - Cannon Learning to Crawl

I decided since I found so many pictures and videos from the past 2 years that I haven't blogged (let's face it, 2008 and 2009 were rough) that instead of trying to back date them and post them after all this time, I would just start having Memory Monday and occasionally post a sweet memory to reminice about. 

So I'm kicking off Memory Monday with this cute video of Cannon learning to crawl.  I am totally embarrassed at how messy my computer room is.  In my defense we had just moved into our house a month before Cannon was born (and the computer room was the last room we worried about), I had my gall bladder out the week after he was born, and I had 2 babies under 2 so I was just happy to be surviving.  :) 

According to the date I uploaded the video, Cannon is about 5 months old and Kylee had just turned 2.  (Sept 2008)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck! Only you would teach your baby to crawl using a hockey puck. LOL

You are so cute!
-LIV

Amanda said...

Guilty! Got to start them out young. Actually, Cannon loved to chew on them especially when he was teething. Probably not the safest now that I think about it.