Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Kylee!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 5!!!
When did this happen?
Time is going by way too fast and I really just want to slow it down. 
Kylee is such a gorgeous girl.  Everywhere we go people compliment her glasses and tell me how beautiful she is.  She is shy, but once she gets to know you, she never forgets you.  The other day out of no where she asked me about a friend of mine she only met a couple times more than a year ago and I was amazed she still remembered him.  She is so caring and kind. 

And so full of spunk!  She makes me laugh and knows just how to cheer you up.  Her personality is just adorable and she is as smart as a whip. 

She is such a wonderful big sister and always wants to make sure Cannon is included and happy.  She always thinks of him at school or where ever she may be, making sure she can bring him back a treat or draw him a special picture.  She is always so thoughtful. 

She just makes everything fun. 


I can't even begin to say how much I love this girl. 

She is most definitely one of my best friends. 
I would be lost without her. 

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY
 Kylee Amanda!
I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt the most gorgeous, smartest, and wonderful little girl I've ever met. She's so much like YOU!

Happy Birthday Ky Ky!

-Liv