Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Minecraft and Legos

To say the Cannon loves Minecraft would be an understatement.  The kid is obsessed with it.  He would play it all day everyday if I would let him.  I don't understand his obsession at all.  The game has no story, no real purpose.  You just create worlds and do whatever you want in it.  He watches videos of other people playing it for entertainment.  He really is obsessed.  The one thing I do love about it is how creative he has become.  He makes the cutest things all the time in minecraft and with his legos.  I started taking pictures of them.  I do love his creativity.  
These are characters from The Lego Movie.  So clever.  

Lord Business and the Kragle (also from The Lego Movie)

He is the cutest kid.  

He also made Lord Business out of his legos.  


This is me, walking our dog Minnie.  
That day I was wearing a pink tank top and blue shorts.  
It made me smile so big. 

This is Sully for Monsters Inc.  

I do love how creative he is.  
I don't like that I have to bribe him to go out and play.  
He is very much like his uncles.  
He could play video games all day long.  

Love my little dude.  

No comments: