Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer Concert Part 3

One of my favorite bands of all time is Journey.  (Let's be honest...I have a TON of favorites.  I LOVE MUSIC)  I was so excited when I heard they were coming to Usana.  Curtis is back on nights for the next few months and wasn't able to go with us.  I just want to take a moment and recognize how awesome my husband is.  He ALWAYS wants me to be so happy and never wants me to miss out on something just because he can't go.  I love how much he loves me.  So when my friends invited me to come along with their family I was so happy I could tag along.  
There were enough of us that we had to take two cars and I got to drive these two adorable girls around.  They are beautiful and sweet and hilarious and we had a fun time.  They make me feel young (even though I'm not).  We had a great time together.  


I really really really really really love these two.  

I again ran into someone I didn't expect to see.  I got to say hi to my friend Holly's sister Ally and it was so fun to see her and get a much needed hug from her.  It's funny because I always say in a venue when there is that many people (15000 at this concert) you would think you would know someone...and I did.  :)  

Seriously...love these two!!!

BEST. FRIENDS. EVER!!!! 
I'm very lucky!!!

Steve Miller opened for Journey and they were a party.  
I freaking love outside concerts!!!

I also freaking love this girl!!!

Without a doubt...this was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. 
Every song was fantastic.
So many fun memories made this night.    

No comments: