Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Fun

I LOVE SUMMER!!!!
I love being outside and getting some sun!
I love that my kids don't have school and that life is just carefree.  We stay up late and play a lot and this summer has been non-stop fun!


Almost every night we sit on the front porch and eat otter pops.  
They are my drug!!!
I could eat 1,000 and still want more.  
I love every flavor.  
My kids feel the same way.  


And summer sunsets are THE BEST!!!  So beautiful.  
It always makes me so thankful to live in this beautiful world.  


We have golfed more this year than any other year.  I had the BEST game ever at Valley View in Layton.  I won't brag too much other than to say I drove the ball farther than I ever have (191 yards) and totally rocked the coarse (which is actually a hard but beautiful coarse).  I love golfing with Curtis and our friends.  I am not athletic, and golf is freaking hard, but I love that we do this together. 




Summer wouldn't be summer without multiple days in Uncle Spence's pool.  



We always have such a fun time hanging out with the Hebdon's. 


I don't want summer to end!!!

No comments: